Participate in our Arabic Alphabet Challenge with you family or your students and win a new Daradam game!
Important! We changed the deadline to Sunday 8 pm (Paris local time, 06/24/2018) so Arabic Sunday school students could participate too.
What to do to win the Arabic Alphabet Challenge?
- > write words (horizontally, no scrabble) with as many Arabicubes as possible
- > use only 1 box of Arabicubes
- > take a nice picture of your list of Arabic words
- > share it on social media with #ArabicAlphabetChallange and @daradamkids
- > send it by e-mail to this adress :
The goal is to use the most Arabicubes. We will draw the winner Saturday night.
What you win:
- one Daradam game of your choice
The game ends Saturday 06/23 at 16pm.